Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm the big sister

That's not a surprise, but yesterday mom and dad took me to this place and they stuck jelly on mommy's belly and moved this thing around and we got to see the baby inside of mommy. It looks like I will have a little brother in August. (They will double check again in a few months.) Now mom says we need to get garage saleing so we can find some boy clothes. Whats wrong with my cute pink onesies? Mom and Dad are trying to figure out a name for my baby brother, let them know if you have any suggestions.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger bazeblog said...

ha! i heard it was danguerous to ask for opinions on these things, but since you did... i've always liked the name "Branch" -- a name for Jesus in the Old Testament.... you're welcome to use it, bc mike just laughs any time i mention it... at best we may use it for a middle name one day :).... yay! a boy! is dad excited????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home