Saturday, August 12, 2006

Happy Elijah


Elijah: It's good to be home! I have a nice little bassinet to lay in when someone is not holding me. I have been sleeping a lot and there are no nurses here poking my foot, or shoving a thermometer in my armpit. I hear that voice again that was always talking about kitty and elmo--they say that's my sister. I did go to the doctor today and he said I looked good, I gained 3 oz., so I'll be back to my birth weight soon. I leaked some on dad today and almost got him with another present as my diapers make me look like a plumber. Grampa did a great job finishing my room, it now has a closet and he hung up some stuff on the wall. Back to sleep for me.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger suemack said...

Welcome home little Elijah!! Almost looks like a grin on your face......or did you just give Daddy another present. Wonderful photo of him.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

Hi Elijah. Can't wait to meet you somedays!

-deebee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home