Sunday, October 22, 2006

Lots of Words


Mikayla: Mom read that most kids my age know at least 20 words. I know about 10x that many! Mom and dad are surprised at all I know. Today I was looking at a book and it had some fish in it and so I told mommy; "memo, memo"- they let me see the movie Finding Nemo a few weeks ago-minus the scary parts. True to my girly girl nature I have started identifying everything that is pink in the house, although I get most of the other colors mixed up. I also know the motions to "Wheels on the bus" -I really like to do mommys part where they say shhhh to the baby. Oh and the photo is me singing "If your happy and you know it"... then your face will surely show it! (In case you are wondering I do have more outfits then these overalls-as they have appeared in my last three blog, but you guessed it mom and dad were trying to get us to take pictures again yesterday.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home