Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Open door!


Today is my birthday. It started out like any other day, I saw Barney and George Monkey and went to library time. They even celebrated Barney's birthday on the show. Oma and Opa called me. Oh and I helped mommy make some pumpkin pies. Mommy put the pies in the oven and went outside real quick to put some cans in recycling. I saw my chance to make the day more interesting and took it. I shut the door, cause it was cold out, and decided I'd better lock it. I didn't know that mommy didn't have a key! Mommy had to go to the neighbors to call daddy and have him come home to open the door. The neighbors tried to see if they could open a door or window, but they couldn't. They kept saying I should open the door, so I said "Open door!" really loud, but nothing happened. They even offered me candy to open the door, but I didn't know how. Daddy came home and opened the house. I got a piece of candy and a stuffed animal from the neighbors. My first presents of the day!

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

This has come very close to happening with our sliding glass door. Why didn't Elijah open the door?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home