Saturday, February 17, 2007

Half-year old food



Elijah: For my 6-month birthday (on the 8th) I had a big birthday cake, with candles that I blew out and ice cream, too. OK, not really, but I did have mushed banana! It was a surprise to my taste buds, as you can see by my expression. But I did do a good job grabbing the spoon and getting it to my mouth. (I’ve been practicing by putting lots of other stuff in my mouth.) This was the very first thing I’ve had to eat that wasn’t mommy’s milk. Since then I’ve tried rice cereal, plain first, then mixed with mushed banana, and today I got to try pureed carrots. Quite good, actually. I like to eat and surprise dad at how quickly I eat. I’ve seen how much food my sister leaves on her plate and can’t wait to get at it. (All part of my master plan to grow big and strong so I can run around and tackle my sister.) Right now, I can only pull her hair if she gets close enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home