Sunday, March 25, 2007

Trouble

Mikayla: Now that I'm a big girl I'm finding there are a lot of things that seem like good ideas but actually get you into trouble. Like climbing up onto my dresser during nap time, taking the clock off the wall and then the nail out of the wall. Also setting the alarm clock in my room to go off at midnight. (Daddy was not happy to see me.) Hitting my brother in the head with well anything... even if it makes him laugh the first time. Taking away Elijah's toys. (Guess that doesn't count as sharing) Locking mommy out of the house (I only did it once on my birthday.) Not holding onto mom or dad's hand in a parking lot. Trying to unlock the van with Dad's keys. I'm sure I will discover some more ways soon. I'm also learning about things that make mommy and daddy proud of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home