Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall Festivals




Mikayla:I don't like scary stuff. But I do like fall festivals. We have been to a few recently. Daddy's work had one where we went on a hay ride--it was bumpy and the hay felt scratchy. They had a bouncy house that I went in several times. Elijah got to walk around a lot by himself and he liked being outside. We got our own pumpkin. Mommy says we'll carve it or paint a face later. Then this weekend we saw a fall festival at a church in Winter Park that we went to last year. This year Elijah was big enough to go on the train ride with me. We got balloon animals and I got a flower painted on my face. We even got a pic in the pumpkin patch but then it started to rain, so we ran for the car. Next week we will go to our church for FamJam. They will have lots of candy and bouncy houses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home