Saturday, November 17, 2007

Mikayla's 3rd Birthday Party





Today we celebrated my third birthday--even though it's not until the 22nd. The day started when I woke up and found the living room had a bunch of balloons and decorations in the living room. It was cool. Then we had breakfast and Daddy spent some time in the backyard arranging things. Then lunch and then it was time for my party. I had 5 other little girls and my brother, and a few babies. It was fun. We went in the backyard and mommy and daddy surprised me with having a bouncy house in the yard. That was so cool! We bounced, played games, and ran around. Then we gathered at our little picnic table for cake and ice cream! Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me and I got to blow out my candle. Elijah got his own mini cupcake and ice cream, he liked it a lot. Then we got to open presents. My friends got me such nice things. I had a great time. Thank you everyone for coming!

1 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

YOU'RE 3!! Happy Birthday, Mikayla. Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home