Tuesday, February 05, 2008

New house?


Mommy and Daddy have been very busy lately. They are going to try and sell our house and get a different one. When mommy told me I made sure to ask her if I could come, and Elijah, and my toys and other stuff. So Mommy and Daddy have been doing work to get our house all clean so someone will come and say I want to live here. Daddy pulled out a stump from the back yard this weekend and used our wagon like a wheelbarrow. He and our neighbor then took it to the dump. Most days I ask mommy if we are moving today and she says no. I don't know if we will ever move.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Jen said...

WOW! A move...I think our kids were the same age when we moved. Lindsey had just turned 3 and Ethan was 1. It was an adventure!

Hope you find a good house and yours sells quickly :)

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

I hope the move/sale happens quickly and soon! Need more space? Got an announcement I should know about? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home