Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Deep Thoughts



Daddy was buzzing Elijah's hair with the clippers, and Mommy said Elijah looked like Daddy because of the hair on his arms (that had come down from his head). I leaned closer to Daddy and said, "Give him a bald spot!" You know, to look more like Daddy.

Then I said, "I want to go camping." Daddy asked, "What made you think of that?" I said, "I just think it up."

The picture is what Elijah looked like before, and then after, Daddy finished. (He didn't leave the mohawk look OR do a bald spot.)

1 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

my name is lamin makalo,i am 27yrs old male ..living in the gambia west africa..i am using facebook..you have a wonderful family..beautiful smiles.. and i am sure your husband is also happy with you..kissssssssssss to you all...mwahhhhh...join me on facebook..lmakalo100@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home