Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Inches closer


Today I went to the doctor for my 9 month checkup. I weigh 18 lb 8 oz and I'm 28 1/2 inches tall. (That's the 90th percentile for height!- just a little bit more and Disneyworld watch out, cause here I come). My parents don't know where I got my tall genes but I'll slow down once I meet the height requirements to go on Tower of Terror, he he he. I guess all the strange food that mom and dad make me try is helping. They said I was healthy, not anemic, and milestones, yeah I got them covered. I mean crawling, no problem, I can do speed crawling. I do get to go see another doctor in a few weeks and get a ekg test done, just like daddy did. The doctor wasn't concerned but said she heard a heart murmur and wanted to get it checked out just in case. As long as there are no shots... Oh I almost forgot, mom put this pony-tail on top of my head yesterday, it stood straight up, and actually took me out in public. Good thing I'm cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home