Friday, March 24, 2006

Bye-Bye Gramma



Today we took gramma to the airport so she could go home to grampa. It was sad to see her go but I know grampa and sammie and bailey miss her. I'm glad she got to visit with us, we did lots of fun stuff. She helped me put together my puzzle many times and looked at books. On Wednesday we went blacklight mini-golfing. It was cool they had it decorated with lots of pictures of fish. They didn't give me a putter, but I did get two pink golf balls to carry around. I danced and climbed on stuff while dad, mom and gramma played. Then we went to an outlet store and found some bargains for my little brother. That night mom and dad made an hungarian meal, pea soup with egg noodles (I ate a bunch of both, Oma) and these thin pancakes, which I didn't eat. Yesterday we showed gramma my favorite park and I got to slide and swing a little bit before dinner. They say I am now a self-correcting child--when I get too loud I put my finger to my mouth and say shhhhh. I have been saying no a lot- I think it will be a favorite word for awhile. So now when I'm being fussy I wag my finger back and forth and say no, no, no... cracks up mom and dad every time. Hollywood here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home