Tuesday, May 23, 2006

18 months


Monday I turned 18 months old. Mom says she thinks the terrible twos have already started, whatever that means. I went to the doctor today for my checkup. They have fishtanks in the waiting room which I like. They also have a TV and it was playing Bear! I did not like being seen by the doctor so I cried. I am now 32.25 inches tall and 22.5 pounds. Dad counted up the words I can say while we were waiting and figured around 35! I try to learn more every day, but some stuff is hard to say. Mom also got some chewy vitamins for me today, they are shaped like little gummy bears, yummy. I noticed mom put them up very high so I couldn't help myself.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

Happy One and A Half Year Old Birthday! You weight less than me, but are much taller!

Love-
EJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home