Sunday, April 30, 2006

High Point





Saturday I was at the highest point in all of pennisular Florida. It was 265 feet above sea level. (I'm glad my sherpas--mom and dad--pushed me up the hill in the stroller.) It's the site of the Bok Sanctuary which has this cool tower that plays bells. It has lots of nice grass to run around on and pretty flowers. We even saw a pretty swan, who swam up to us. (It must know that little kids like crackers.) We had a picnic lunch by our van, and I throughly enjoyed some pringles potato chips... and left behind plenty of crumbs for the squirrels.

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

Heather-
You guys seriously have so much energy compared to us! We never go anywhere, it seems. Except maybe LOWE's but that does NOT count.

Yesterday we went to the park. That was like a major excursion!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home