Thursday, April 20, 2006

Shopping Spree


Monday night we went to Target after dinner. We spent a long time there and mommy and daddy put a lot of stuff in the cart. (Someone gave them a gift card. Thanks a bunch to whoever did that!) Mommy got a swimsuit she can wear with her big tummy, dad got a driving game where you try to crash your car and they got me this cool magoo tent. It was on clearance and came with a sleeping bag and a little chair. They got one with rockets on it for my little brother, but mom put that one in the closet. This weekend my friend Charis is coming over while mom and dad go to a wedding, I can't wait to show her my tent. (Devon--my favorite babysitter--is invited to play in the tent too.) Grampa I heard you like camping, maybe you can teach me some stuff when you visit this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home