Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bargain Hunter


Mommy was really excited for today to come because there was a community garage sale nearby. Dad and I stayed behind and mom actually got up earlier than me. I don't think we have to worry about my baby brother wearing any of my girly clothes anymore. Mommy got over 50 pieces of clothing (mostly for my baby brother), 10 books and some wooden nesting blocks for under $40. She even got a onesie that says "I'm the little brother." Plus we helped out at "the exchange" at work and scored a bunch of free clothes for me and brother. I have a feeling our closet is going to be a little fuller now.

2 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Susan said...

You go, girl! Finding bargains is more fun than Disneyworld!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger bazeblog said...

oh -- sad i wasn't there to go with mommy -- she sure is cute (as well as a talented shopper :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home