Friday, June 23, 2006

Sick Day

Yesterday I woke up and felt really warm. I was not hungry and my body was achy. Daddy stayed home to help and I spent most of the day cuddling with him while watching Elmo and Bear (in the big blue house). We even went to the doctor, and I cried. The doctor said I had a virus and would feel better soon. I think mommy knew I would be sick, cause the day before she let me get an Elmo video from the library that talked about Elmo visiting the doctor. (What else does she know?!) When I woke up today I felt much better and ate some food for breakfast. I bravely sent daddy to work and said many "byes" to him. (I'm still hoping that I will get to taste some of the Gatorade that mommy bought for me.) She told me Gatorade was developed right here in Florida for a football team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home