Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Independence Day



What a day! It started with dad getting me up so we could go to Lake Hart (where daddy works) for a bike parade. Since I don't ride a bike yet, Dad pulled me around in my cool wagon. It was all decorated for Independence Day; I won 3rd prize for my age group! I really like being independent! (Although when I'm tired I like to hug daddy.) Then, after a good nap at home, we watched the space shuttle take off--it was pretty small from Orlando, but still cool. Then we went over to my friend Charis' house. Everyone ate corn and burgers and I had a little bit of banana. Me and Charis had fun with our new friend Molly and got nice and dirty. When we got home all our neighbors were setting off fireworks, I thought it was scary so I went to bed.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

Molly is cute. Who are her parents?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home