Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Big Day


Yesterday, August 22, was a big day. Opa and Oma arrived from Grand Island, NY. Mikayla turned 21 months and I celebrated my 2 week birthday. Here I am trying to figure out what to do... I landed on sleeping and eating and filling a few diapers. Today I went to the doctor and he was quite pleased with my progress. I now weigh 9 lbs. 5 oz. and have gained 3/4 of an inch... putting me into the 90th percentile for height (and 75th for weight). Soon I will catch up to my sister. Oma brought some newborn pics of my daddy, and I see where I get my good looks. (I will try and get him to scan those pics to show you.)

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

We all think you DO look a lot like your dad. And with the way you're growing, you're likely to surpass EJ in just a few months! (5th% for height)

-deebee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home