Monday, October 23, 2006

Sunday afternoon



Mikayla: Yesterday afternoon mom asked dad if he wanted to go out somewhere. So Daddy looked on the internet and found that a church was having a fall festival. It advertised free train and pony rides, petting zoo, pumpkin patch, food, bouncy house and more. So I got dressed up in my Thailand outfit and my squeaky shoes and we were off. It was a lot of fun, there was loud music to dance to, and yes that is me on my first ever pony ride. I held onto the saddle horn real tight. I also got a balloon dog and my face painted. They had a train that I rode with a little boy, it was real fun too! We left a little dusty but we had fun and it was free.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger bazeblog said...

don't you look sweet in your hotpink thai outfit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home