Saturday, December 02, 2006

I can read



Tonight we went out to eat so mommy didn't have to cook. The restaurant had lots of stuff on the wall which kept me busy. My new thing is identifying letters. (My favorite is the letter "P".) There was a stop sign on the wall at the restaurant. I named each letter then daddy told me it said "stop." I repeated it (complete with hand gesture) and then said it again later when daddy asked me what it said. I think maybe over Christmas break I will have my aunt Jenny (who is a teacher) teach me how to read. At dinner I also ate some lemon, without making a face, and also cuddled with daddy. I like to pull him in for a smooch every now and then. On the way home we saw some cool Christmas lights. I really like lights. I say; "see more lights!!!" I like the moon too, I say over and over "see moon."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home