Sunday, March 11, 2007

Road trip memories

We had to take a very, very, very long van ride to get back home. We saw some friends on the way and I got to try out many different pottys in different states. I also said and did some things that I know my parents laughed at. We were at a rest area and all I had been doing is resting in the car so I told mommy; “I want to run” and I did- up and down the sidewalk in front of the van until Elijah was fed and we were ready to go. Later Elijah was getting fussy and crying and so I told him to “stop crying now, I want to cry, and I did. Of course whenever I could sense a bit of anger or flustration in my mom’s voice I would tell her “it’s ok mommy, it’s ok. I pretended to talk on Mommy’s phone and give updates to my favorite cousin Eliot. Daddy told me at one point not to put my feet in Elijah’s mouth (they had just been on a bathroom floor since I didn’t make it to the potty in time.)

After three long days I was really happy to be home and out of that van. I couldn’t believe how many toys I had forgotten about. I was so excited playing with them all that I forget to use the potty. I like being in Orlando but I wanted to go play in the basement and we don’t have one. We also don’t have a Tops grocery with play area, and no big snowman to visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home