Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Egg Hunt




Mikayla:For Easter we also went into the office where they had an Easter Egg hunt. I was a chick, and you really didn't need to find the eggs, just beat the other 100 kids to get it into your basket. I was so excited about the egg hunt, but it only lasted a few minutes and I cried cause I wanted to find more eggs. It was nice opening my eggs afterwards and looking at the candy. I had some Skittles and a Starburst! Then daddy took me to a bouncy house. I have been in it before, but I usually just crawl in and sit while the kids around me bounce. This time I actually stood up for a few seconds, before daddy had to come and get me. Then we had a nice lunch and finished off with an awesome Hostess cupcake! I love sugar! Elijah was there too but he didn't get candy, bounce or eat a cup cake. I did let him play with my empty eggs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home