Monday, August 06, 2007

Arriving in Ft. Collins, CO



We were a few hours from Ft. Collins, Colorado, when Daddy had to pull over on the highway and get under the van. Our fuel line came loose, so he fixed it enough to get to Ft. Collins. They have big mountains just west of Ft. Collins--they are amazing! We stayed in our own apartment in Ft. Collins. Mommy had to mop the floors a few times cause our feet (and Elijah’s hands and knees) kept getting so dirty. We got to do some fun things in Ft. Collins. I got to go to childcare, which was usually fun but I did cry a few times when mommy dropped me off. I got my own pink lunch bag that had a kitty princess on it. There where train tracks just a few blocks from our apartment so we could always hear the train coming. It went right down the middle of the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home