Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The weekend





This last weekend we went to Target to use my gift cards from Aunt Jenny and Aunt Michelle and Uncle Peter. I got a pair of dress shoes and a Viewmaster projector. I like it a lot but wish I could use it when it's light outside. Daddy got the Christmas decorations out of the attic and we put up the tree with all the decorations. Mom and Dad put it up on a coffee table in a corner so it's harder for us to reach it. We also discovered this great art store called Pearl's. Mommy said to her it was like a toy store. Then we found a cool playground. I liked climbing the wall and other stuff. Mom calls me a monkey. Elijah likes to climb up the steps, daddy had to watch him closely so he didn't fall. Then Sunday afternoon they had a free performance of Handel's Messiah. We only watched and listened for about 45 min (we were getting squirmy). But we also got to see some people play handbells at intermission. And since I was pretty good I got ice cream and a brownie after eating a nice dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home