Sunday, March 02, 2008

Young Artists



Mommy is working hard to keep us entertained these days. She decided since it was a bath night anyway, and a beautiful day to let us paint. It was Elijah's first time. He preferred to run around, well that's what he did after mom stripped him down to his diaper. He had a little paint on every limb, feet, face, mouth. I guess he thought he was the canvas. I did several paintings. One of a bird, one of angels and one of Jesus. All abstract of course. I used brushes and I used my hands. I love painting! Mommy also dug out daddy's old scooter for me to play with. (One of the kids down the street was riding one and I thought it looked cool.)

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey M and E, I miss you and your blog posts make my smile. Keep having fun, and say hello to mommy and daddy for me. Love, D

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger dahved said...

Hi, Devon! I just saw your comment while checking out the blog from Big Break. We all miss you, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home