Friday, August 26, 2005

6 teeth


Finally Mom is letting me go without a bib around the house! I still like to drool, but not nearly as much as when I was working on getting my teeth in. I have six now, three of the top ones came in at once, I wasn't too happy about it. Now that I have these wonderful teeth I eat all kinds of stuff. Like last night mom made me try broccoli, ug, I came close to gagging, and I think dad almost gagged watching me eat it. I don't think I like green food.

I'm also learning some new moves, watching some WWF wrestling while my parents were not looking, and yesterday I tried a new move. While mom was laying on her stomach I went over and did a belly flop on her. And I can get out of any pin that dad tries on me, although he has the advantage when he tickles me, no fair.

Gotta go, time for lunch, and probably more of that broccoli, ewww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home