Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Innocent Heart

Yesterday Mom and Dad took me to a new doctor's office, they had a cool fish tank, we went into a room and they put "stickers" all over my chest and on my legs and arms. Then they attached wires to the stickers, and then took them all off. The doctor listened to my heart, I was really good, I held very still and was quiet. He said I have an innocent heart murmur. Basically there is nothing wrong with my heart, there's just an extra sound there. The doctor said it was pretty common within children and it was nothing to worry about. My mom and dad gave me extra hugs and kisses that day. I thought they'd be willing to give me a treat, so when we went to our friends' house I snuck a pretzel stick. Mom really does see everything, she caught me and took it away! Guess I'll have to wait a little longer before I get salty snacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home