Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Monday's adventures


Yesterday Mom decided to put my hair into pigtails. She said I was so cute, that it made me look like I had little puppy ears. However, I don't think she will put them in again, cause during nap time one of the pigtails came out, and I found the holder and of course put it into my mouth--which is where Mom found it. ( I didn't understand what the big deal was, I put everything else in my mouth!)

I also tried zucchini yesterday, I think it falls into the catagory of: I pass on green foods. I like foods that are orange much better. However if you cover zucchini with yogurt, or something orange--like cheese, then I might eat it without all the unhappy faces. Are all these green foods on the approved list anyway? Mom's gonna let me try fish tonight, I just hope it's not green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home