Sunday, September 04, 2005

My parents are so strange

Ok, so I need to ask everyone out there about some of my parent's behavior. I don't think its normal, but I don't have too many frames of reference. First the other day while dad had me on the changing table, he put a new diaper over my face, I just laughed and laughed. Diapers don't go there. Then mom decided I needed hydration, and she was gonna get water in me no matter what. She took a spray bottle and squirted it into my mouth, I thought that was pretty cool! Then during bath time she had these little toys that squirted water at me, so I tried to catch it in my mouth. She also let me drink from a big person cup, although then she made me change my shirt cause I leaked a little. So is this normal parental behavior?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home