Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Baby Fat


So Sunday afternoon my parents decided to take in some culture and we went to an art gallery and a mall. We saw some pretty interesting paintings and sculpture. And there was lots to look at in the mall. I had fun, I waved at lots of people and got them to smile at me. My parents would be rich if they got paid every time someone says how cute I am. On a not-so-fun note our car stalled again. It's the only car we have, so I think it stresses my parents when it's not working well.

Monday night we went to a party for the people daddy works with. It was fun, they had the house decorated with lots of pumpkins, and there were other kids there. My friend Devon was there too. However, one of the women picked me up and let me know how much she likes chubby babies. Chubby?! So I decided to step up my physical exertions a bit. I already push some of my toys all around the house, now I'm helping mom rearrange the kitchen, by moving the chairs around. Maybe I should ask mom to switch to low-fat yogurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home