Wednesday, October 05, 2005

1st Thurs


Thursday was pretty exciting. I got to go with mom to drop off her artwork in the morning. That night we went back to the museum, and wow, there was a bunch of people, and music, and art. I dressed in my most artsy outfit, a leopard print shirt with velour bottoms. Mom was one of the artists, and got to paint a picture while we were there. I didn't get to see her finish it, cause I had to leave--it was my bedtime, but dad assured mom would bring it home for me to see. It was fun to see different people color, and play with clay! I was so proud of my momma. She told me she did this before when I was inside of her. If you wanna see more of her paintings you can go to www.nagyworld.com/portfolio.htm, or stop on by our house. (Just to warn you, she has not painted any pictures of me, cause I won't sit still.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home