Monday, September 19, 2005

Bubble bath

Yesterday was my first official bubble bath. Dad wanted to take some photos for this photo challenge about bubbles. I didn't have to sit in the little tub, and I could splash. It was fun, the tub was slippery--I would slowly slide down toward the drain as I splashed.

Mom said I'm reminding her of our old cat Bryce more every day. Bryce told me all the fun things he would do around the house and told me since he is no longer around it was up to me to fill in. So, I look out the front windows for Fred and other lizards, and play with the blinds, I try to get into the fridge, play with toilet paper, look into the toilet, play near the vertical blinds in the family room, chew on lots of stuff, run from the vacuum, even look through the cat door--but I'm too big to go through it. Hey Bryce, let me know if there's anything I'm missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home