Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Food Fight

Sometimes mom and I disagree as to what's the best way for me to eat. I like to feel my food, in my hands, hair, on my skin, I even rub it in my eye (applesauce doesn't look any better super close-up.) I want control. I want the spoon. Sometimes I grab for it when mom tries to feed me or I just refuse to open my mouth. Mom says that I can have the spoon when I clean my plate, but what fun is that? She also pointed out that I don't usually get the spoon into my mouth with any food left on it--oh, and she just mopped the floor. (I thought she liked mopping... she can leave the food there, I'll get to it eventually.) So, except for breakfast when I'm just like really hungry, mom and I have 'food fights' as to what and how much I'll eat.

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

Little Bit-
You have been amazingly busy! Me, too...but you can't see as much of it on my blog. I miss you and your parents.

Love-
EJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home