Monday, September 12, 2005

Sharing

Have I mentioned that after my bottle, Cheerios are my favorite food? The other day I decided to share with mom and gave feed her a Cheerio so she could see how good they are. She gets to eat a lot of things so I don't think they are her favorite, which is good, more for me.

I also love my pacifier. I have several of them, and mom comes in and gives me another one when I drop them behind my crib. I was happily sucking tonight and dad was there so I decided to share with him. I put the pacifier in his mouth. He didn't seem to enjoy it as much as I do but was touched by the gesture, wondering where I learned to share.

I think I'll try to share some of my food with mom tomorrow at lunch, maybe if I sneeze it out she'll get to taste some. But don't even think about using my toothbrush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home