Sunday, September 11, 2005

Weekend Activities

This weekend we visited Bryce, who used to be my older brother, but now lives with a friend of mom and dad. He has soft fur. Mom and Dad promised they would never give me away. I chased Bryce around the apartment where he lives now.

I also got to swing for the first time on a big kid swing set. I loved the feel of the wind through my hair. And I got to ride in my bike chariot again!

Sunday night we went to Panera, where I got to eat some turkey from daddy's sandwhich. We went to surprise my parent's friend Vanessa for her birthday. I couldn't remember the words to "happy birthday" but I looked cute and smiled, so I think that was just as good. (In case you didn't know, you can click on my pictures to see a larger version. With some web browsers, you can click again to make the picture even bigger!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home