Saturday, October 01, 2005

My first birthday party

Now don't get confused, it wasn't my birthday party (although it's coming up soon, mark your calendars--November 22). It was my friends' Andrew and Katelyn's party. They live next door, and were born in the middle of one of the hurricanes last year. Mom put my hair up for the special occasion. It was fun to play with all the kids and I showed everyone how well I eat. At one point Mom offered me Cheerios, asked me to feed myself, so I just brought my mouth to her hand--did she expect me to use my hands?! Later, they put a bunch of us at this little table. I sat between the birthday twins and stole their finger food. But it was getting on toward my bedtime, so I didn't stay there too long. Before I left I got a pointy hat and a balloon! It was fun, but I'm glad we live so close so I could come home and crash...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home