Thursday, September 29, 2005

My big blue ball


This is my big blue ball (b.b.b.). Dad says I could fit inside it, but I can't find the opening. Before bed I decided to give the ball a tour of our house (so it would know it's way around once I went to bed). I pushed it down the hall and back, then into the entryway and toward the window into the garage (the former kitty door, even through b.b.b. is to big to fit through the hole). Then I pushed it under the dining room table, but we didn't find any food crumbs, cause we never eat out there, and finally we went to the living room. After that I was pretty tired, so I said goodnight, got a bottle of the good stuff from mom and went to my room. I didn't show the ball my room (he's too big to share my crib with) so hopefully he had fun with my parents.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

Sweet! I want one of those!

-Little EJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home