Monday, September 26, 2005

Waterlogged


This weekend mom and dad took me to a water park. (They got a free ticket in the mail, and since I'm so small and cute, I was free, too.) I was a little hesitant. There was this big pool and waves would come and I would just cling to mommy, I didn't want to get swept away. I was too short to go on any of the big slides, but I did enjoy the lazy river. I was on dad's belly, and almost went to sleep. Later in the day I played in another pool, which was a little bit scary, but I didn't cry. I prefer a small warm bubble bath to the big park. Maybe it will be more fun once I can ride on the slides with dad. Mom & dad's friends, Mike and Caryn, came with us. Mom and dad even went snorkling there with real sharks, I watched them from dry land, no salt water for me thank you. I did enjoy when it rained for a little bit; I tried to get a drink. Mom and dad and their friends had pizza when they got home, but they wouldn't give me any. I enjoyed my bottle and zonked out. It was a long day, and I didn't take an afternoon nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home