Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday's adventures


This morning we went to church, I of course went to nursery, although I really was clinging to mom when she left me. I made sure to stand at the gate at the door so I could see mom when she came back to get me. Then this afternoon we all went on a bike ride. It was fun, we stopped at a playground and I swung with mom. Riding in my chariot is always fun, breeze in my hair, seeing the neighborhood. For dinner dad made his famous grilled cheese sandwhiches, and I got to taste some! Yummy! But the very best part of the day was bathtime. The tub was filled with bubbles, water and these cool linking ball thingies. I had so much fun, dad stuck them to me, and they made hickies on my skin. After bath time, they put me in big girl pjs (2T) and I was off to dreamland, resting up for another week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home