Friday, October 07, 2005

Batty?


Mom says I'm driving her batty, what does that mean? I can't even walk yet, how can I drive? I guess it's cause I'm so curious and want to explore. Like today I found that if you pull a tissue out of the box another one appears, then another, and another, pretty cool. Then the last few days I decided that I really don't want to take naps. Of course I know I'm grumpy at dinner and go to bed early, but I think it's worth it. And then I decided I really like some of my baby clothes, and I don't want to outgrow them, so I'm cutting back on my solid foods (unless it's bananas or Cheerios). Mom says that I can't instant message or read my friend EJ's blog anymore cause I'm getting too many ideas. Guess I'll just have to wait till Grandpa and Gramma come to visit, so I can wrap them around my little finger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home