Monday, December 19, 2005

Buffalo or Bust!


I can't wait, tomorrow will be so exciting. I get to ride in an airplane. I get to see and feel and maybe eat (please mom) real snow and best of all I get to see Opa and Oma. Today is a busy day, mom is packing and she doesn't want my assistance. (I tried, I love emptying my drawers, but I guess we are not taking all my clothes.) Dad's mowing the lawn, and turning in dvds to the library. I got to open another toy. It was this awesome paper and cardboard box. There was some stuff inside, but I can't remember much about that. I still see another box under the tree, that hopefully is mine, maybe they will let me open it later. Last night we drove around and went oooh and ahhh as we saw pretty Christmas lights. Maybe we can do it some more in Grand Island?! (I think my dad's favorite part was spotting a little tikes car in a garbage pile... with slight repairs I will be cruising in it.) Well, I need to nap, and I'm not sure I'll get to blog at Opa & Oma's house so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home