Thursday, December 01, 2005

Check-up


Tuesday I had my 1-year check-up. It was ok until they gave me 4 shots. I screamed quite a bit, cause they stung! I had shiny band-aids on my legs (my bling-bling). They did say that I was over 75% in height and around 25% for weight. Later that day we went to the store and they put me in the big section of the cart. I tried to climb out, and ended up on my back on the floor--it kinda freaked me out. But no harm done. Things improved later that night as we went to Mimi's Cafe (a restaurant). The waiter was great; he gave me my own plate with Cheerios and crackers! Grampa gave me water from a straw and I sampled some pasta and chicken. Then we went to show my gramparents a cool hotel that had a tree that was like, 20x taller than me.

Today we took grampa and gramma to the airport so they could go back to Michigan. Guess they needed to get back to the dog and cat. It was so nice to have them here, I will miss them. Love you gramma and grampa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home