Wednesday, November 23, 2005

1st Birthday




Wow what a birthday! I'd like to say thank you to Opa & Oma, Great Grandma June, Great Aunt Sue & Marcia, Uncle Peter and Aunt Michelle & cousin Eliot, Aunt Jenny, Mrs. Cheri and grampa and gramma for their birthday gifts. Yesterday started out pretty normal, I got up and ate breakfast with gramma, but when mom and dad came out the fun began. They had a pile of stuff all for me! A few clothes, a pair of shoes, toys, a book and a few fuzzy friends. Then dad went out to the garage and brought back in a house! Wow, I hit the motherlode! I had fun playing for a little while, but mom wanted me to take a nap. I refused, so we packed up the van and headed to Disney. We went to Disney/MGM Studios and I got to see the Little Mermaid, fast stunt cars, explosions, and milllliooons of Christmas lights. Oh, and they slid me down a giant leaf. My favorite was going to the Disney playhouse where I saw the big bear and other friends; I clapped and danced. Of course, I fell asleep on the way home (I only had a 20 min. catnap all day), but all in all it was the best birthday I've had.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

Happy Birfday to YOU.
Happy Birfday to YOU.
Happy Birfday little MJ
Happy Birfday to YOU.

Wish I could've been there to snarf some cake with you! Did you snarf some cake?

Love-
E.J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home