Thursday, November 10, 2005

Walking

I love to walk, as long as I'm holding on to my trike or some other form of support. Mom and dad keep trying to get me to step out on my own, but have you seen how far it is to the ground? However, I got distracted the other day...mom was holding a really pretty dress of mine and I wanted to touch it and all of a sudden mom is like, squealing that I took two steps on my own! I know they are just hoping to have me walking around by the time gramma and grampa come. We'll see.

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Daniela said...

Hi MJ.

I don't know what the deal is with my parents. I heard my Great Aunt telling my Mommy that if she wasn't ready for me to start walking, then she shouldn't encourage me! Do you think this will stunt my emotional/physical development?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home