Sunday, October 23, 2005

Wilma

Today we went to church, then came home for a nap. When I got up we went to this cool Italian restaurant. They had paper on the tables--have I mentioned how I love paper? And they even gave me crayons. Mom brought banana and cheese from home and then I had some bread, fish, chicken and pasta off mom and dad's plate. It was sweeeet! Then we went next door to a pet store to look at the animals. They won't let me touch them, but they are fun to look at. Now we are home and my turtle ball pit is in the garage along with a lot of stuff; dad even managed to fit the car in there. It's all 'cause we don't want Wilma to come and mess with our stuff. Guess she doesn't play nice. This will be my first hurricane on the outside. (Mom and dad went through a few of them last year when I was inside mommy.) Mommy is hoping we don't lose power like last year. Daddy is staying home tommorow, they closed work, guess they don't want Wilma there either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home