Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Little Fairy




Yesterday was my first Halloween. Mom and Dad got me these cool fairy wings and put my hair in pigtails for the occasion. We then went to "FamJam" at our church. They had advertised fun, outrageous amounts of candy and wild baby animals. Lots of people were dressed up, there were actually a lot of other fairies. I got a flower painted on my face (and sat very still, I might proudly add). Oh and I got to see a real baby tiger, but I held on tight to mom so it wouldn't eat me. Mom and dad won't let me eat the candy I got--I don't know if that's fair, but they put it out of my reach. So if you wanna send me any candy make sure it's unlabeled, or better yet label it vegetables (mom always wants me to eat my veggies).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home