Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Bye-Bye Wilma and more milestones

Wilma is gone...she dumped a bunch of rain on us, and wind, but no damage was done, and we didn't need to use the bag of ice we bought for the freezer. It was fun having dad home during the day--his work was closed. Mom and dad also noticed two new skills that I have: I point at things now, and sometimes I look to see where mom or dad are pointing and don't just look at their fingers. And the big one is mom and dad tricked me into standing on my own! As soon as I realized I wasn't holding on to anything I sat down. One day I'll get them really excited as I take my first steps. Now that Wilma is gone it's cooler here, and I have this stylin' jogging suit on to keep me warm. Mom's excited for me to wear warm-weather outfits. I'm excited to see real snow, but I have to turn one first and eat some turkey (Nov 22nd- save the date in case my parents have a big bash for me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home