Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Balloon


Mom and I went to the grocery store today--I needed bananas! People smiled at me, mom even took me down some aisles twice--guess she kept forgetting things. Then the best part was when we went to pay, the nice lady asked if I wanted a balloon. Well of course I did! I got a purple one, and they tied it to my wrist. It was so much fun. Publix: where shopping is a pleasure--yes it is. (Even though mom wouldn't let me suck on the shopping cart.) Later, I got so distracted with playing with my purple balloon that I stood by myself again.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

HI MJ.
I'm finally back from my trip with Mommy and Daddy. You have been busy! I had Mommy read all your bloggies to me and I am jealous! You get to do lots of fun stuff. My Mommy has our family room so Baby Proofed that I never even get anywhere NEAR the Kleenexs! No fair! I'm just going to have to try harder. But now that I'm super-mobile (crawling is sweet. Who needs scootching anymore?) and I can reach higher stuff by standing, too! Anyway, I'll be blogging soon, just as soon as Daddy get's a big Computo fixed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home