Sunday, November 27, 2005

Saturday




I decided I better show my grandparents all my favorite spots, plus I wanted to take a bike ride. So Saturday afternoon we all hopped on bikes (except me, I was strapped into my chariot) and we went to this little park. We got to swing, and they made me go down the slide a few times. Have I mentioned that I really don't like slides? And I had my cool sneakers on so I could walk around. Then we went to Pei Wei restaurant which I first went to in Albequirky with my boyfriend E.J. (I think that was basically a chaperoned date, BTW). I flirted with the waiter and other people in the restaurant, and sampled some of the food, good stuff. Later we went to church (yes on a saturday night) and after the service, (and way past my bedtime by the way) they had a dedication ceremony for me and some other babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home